The Invader is a 44′ Pacifica and a fishing machine with a wide, stable fishing platform to ensure you have a comfortable ride. The spacious interior is air-conditioned and will sleep five comfortably with a forward stateroom that will accommodate three people and two additional bunks below: two enclosed heads and a shower. The galley has a stove, oven, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and an ice maker.
- RSW Below deck fish hold
- Three bait tanks
- Furuno – 72 mile Radar
- Furuno – FCV 1150 color fathometer
- Furuno – ch500 color sonar
- Furuno – digital water gauge
- Furuno – Navnet plotter/fathometer
- Nobel Tech Time Zero computer plotter
- Satellite phone/ dispatch
- Satellite EPIRB
- Satellite TV
- 2 DSC VHF radios
- Sitex AIS
- Fully enclosed coast guard approved 8 man life raft.
- The Invader has plenty of deck space and a large bow to fish.